2011年7月25日 星期一

Jogger Roger

A few nights ago , I ran about 8 km , 8000 m during a late night jogging session from PM 11:30 - AM 1:30 , not by myself , with the jogger Roger , who is a very strict and serious looking jogger. I believe if it was not his self -discipline and prep 10 km might not be a hard task for a marathon runner like Roger , in international standard it only counts 1/2 of a half round , however it's enough ( a bit too much ) for a beginner like me.

it was first time I get to feel this part of city I live on foot ,

According to google map , our route was 9.8 km , we ran on a huge shape of a square starting from my house pass two long bridge ( the one with cars , the high way type) , and three more tiny bridges( the pedestrian type) , I had once read a sign nearby in my house explain why the city I live was called City Bridge since Ming dynasty ,

Also this is my first time in life to meet a semi professional jogger , now I said I will try to feature the people I had met in china , and of quite a few people I know , I will describe Roger as a " jogger who can run and giving an about 1 hr lecture at the same time in military style" means no joking sound ,no stopping , and no complaints

While I was far off catching up on my own breath , he carried on his well -structured lesson from scientifically healthy diet , biologically speaking of relations how our brain was cheated by our stomach by conveying mis info ( sometimes ur stomach is not empty but when it digest to certain degree it created alarm needs Food however the left over food stays there and accumulate fat etc , then it comes to goal setting ( seperated the whole stage into sessional goals so u won't feel frustrated ) he stopped once get me a bottle of water , and of the cheering up and pressure I finally finished the route .

Roger rated me as out of his expectation strike r120points out of 100 points , i smile and take the compliment while all I think is yes I complete proud of me and good didn't bring money for going home by taxi

Chloris
-- sent from iPhone

位置:广场西路,广州,中国

沒有留言: