2008年9月3日 星期三

Last Day of my 24 -year-old

Age has never been a secret for me; but after today, that would become a low profile issue for me, at least I would stop highlight of that ...bright glowing youth i took granted for last 24 years :P


I would be 25 years-old tomorrow. Sentimental , yet i decide to take a record in memory of my status quo up til 24 year-old.



My last golden innocent day, started as a sunny regular working day .In China Panyu Office Branch . Everyday we sit in this car with Boss Ray and Boss Manson, driven by Driver FengYong .




I live in the Boss apartment with Ray and Lily, At 24 year-old also i have a white laptop accompany me as workmate. I have weight issue, so i use hula hoops to excercise.






Like in an artificial planet yet realistically , I work in hk-taiwan owned game factory in China. My 24 years old, I had make a choice to work across-straight.














If life is like a big game, we wanna be sure we are in the game. My last day 24 year-old look.





and maybe have the ability to make it come true....a fancy carrousel looks rusty and ugly before it complete.





Sales department is a competitive team with Lily, Candy, Tina,constantly I feel anxious and pressure from their excellent job performance.





At my 24 year old in China, i see people can make lots different choice, some absorbing knowledge and grow stronger, some stocked there not making progress until they got filtered out by time.



My last innocent year. http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=YLjhRtn9j4A






沒有留言: