2014年2月2日 星期日

2014

 Now as i started to step into the early 30ies, i had realized  my awsome day of my 20ies isnt coming back !   yet with these established credit and the 2 years severe training in headhunting ( dog eat dog world ) and risk control management in the complete out of control world,


my high light of events in 20ies as i did a sammery on the day i found my wretch blog were completely deleted on the internet,  honestly ,i felt betrayed by  technology the day i found it. i should post it since 2004 wow. exactly 10 years from my exchange student life.  

i have 3 post that i wanted to trace back ,  1 is aobut passing boarder 2nd is about the relationship part of me and my experience in dating scorpio guy. 3rd is a travel entry on my anniversary date to Sanya Island.


honestly. i missed the time dating a special guy, why i missedthe time , it was becasue the style is completely idealistic and extravegant, and i dont know if i would ever be dating like that, judging by my recent status on relatioship which i strive to be stable and building a future, uhm i dont think so. perhaps it would be my golden year of dating?  thats kind of sad, i have to rethink about it, perhaps adjust and reprogram myself a bit.

by the way, like F said i should spend sometime back up this one in case any tragedy happened like last one.  oh my god. cant imagine, i guess i can still patch peices of my life back by consolidating my data and admend my online identity!

Gogogo fighting spirit Chloris !


沒有留言: