2010年12月22日 星期三

Woman.

Ms. T

my friend, with repects, raised her two kids by her own, support her own family, bought a house on her own which would have been much easier if she had someone to share with.

i watched her in a dark alley from her back, playing cellphone games, foucused and laughing like a kid.

me and her daughter walk arm in arm behind..in the chilly winter night,

its a full moon night, where the light of stars and moon is dime.. but the street lambs are bright.

T , i saw him your ex, with his new gf, he regonized me in a wedding occaasion, waving at me, like the first time we met , you and me and him went out for the midnight massage and snack with my Australian frnd.. white t-shirt, he wore. Little had i knew, the woman i had a cheerful chat ealier was the new girl .

I would kept this little secret to myself, cause i had seen you grown so well :D

沒有留言: