2011年7月30日 星期六

There Aren’t Just Monkeys In the Circus –Chimelong International Circus

As I probably mentioned ?? my family visit me from Taiwan for a week. Today , I took them to Chimelong (長隆), a well-known theme park resort located in Panyu ,Gaungzhou. Besides its teenage suitable water park, and scary roller coasterly rides, and the mooing noisy, lively ( stingky ) wild safari park, there is this nice exclusive family friendly part in park for all ages- the Famous Chimelong International circus.

I have heard people besides local speaking about this Circus Show, especially some Hong Kong, and Macau locals talked about it, and had especially mentioned many HK/Macau people travel to see the performance. What amazed me is, in China, this land of relatively low consuming ability in general, the ticket price is RMB 250 ( here a beer in can is RMB 3.5, and bowl of good noodle is RMB28 ), very expensive, if luckily you get best discounted ticket, price is RMB200 still. What sort of show is this, why there are so much a big deal, how dare they offer this high price. After I watched the performance this is my comment … Oh My God, it worth every single penny!




Don’t forget, China is a land with many gymnasts (recall Olympic please…) and by international circus, they attracts international good looking and well –trained gymnasts!



The stage effect is also quite poetic, magic forest. Land of the elves landing and perform in the air, Egyptian Queen of the Ferro leading the wild trained animal and Brazilian zamba carnival dance, then near the end, they performed a water diving show (gymnasts im very sure ) and had one audience joined them, the young man being safely tricked and dived into water from 3rd F height. That’s just brilliant, (yeah alright I wished they chose me as well )


Thanks & Regards

Chloris


-- sent from iPhone

位置:兴泰路,广州,中国

沒有留言: